Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.660 MWK / LKR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,742 Kwacha (1,661 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)