Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.926 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,912 Kwacha (17 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (34 minutes ago)