Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.044 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 997,055 Kwacha (руб 82,782) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 967,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,316 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (40 minutes ago)