Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 297.981 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 250,097 Kwacha (839 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)