Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 310.243 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 337,332 Kwacha (1,087 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)