Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.288 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,529 Kwacha (元24) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)