Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.914 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,620 Kwacha (元51) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (36 minutes ago)