Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.165 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,786 Kwacha (元36) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (40 minutes ago)