Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.995 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 426,404 Kwacha (2,121TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)