Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 202.335 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 332,357 Kwacha (1,643TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (44 minutes ago)