Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.520 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 658,408 Kwacha (¥100,984) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 563,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)