Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.455 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 457,251 Kwacha (¥70,834) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)