Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.035 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,352 Kwacha (495,131 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 994,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)