Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 362,359 Kwacha (158,714 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 82,590 zł (about 1 hour ago)