Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 713.496 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,600 Kwacha ($8) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)