Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 71.914 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,970,428 Kwacha (27,400 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (24 minutes ago)