Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.063 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,933,472 Kwacha (27,208 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)