Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 73.749 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,054,833 Kwacha (27,863 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (25 minutes ago)