Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.806 MWK / AFN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,645,812 Kwacha (244,848 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (33 minutes ago)