Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.968 MWK / AFN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,522,063 Kwacha (152,689 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)