Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.437 MWK / AFN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,723,253 Kwacha (165,104 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)