Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.478 MWK / AFN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,728,638 Kwacha (164,984 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (44 minutes ago)