Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 773.262 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,264,532 Kwacha (€5,515) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)