Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.334 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,035,784 Kwacha (R$ 10,752) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)