Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.322 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,147,844 Kwacha (R$ 9,749) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)