Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 193.841 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,478,696 Kwacha (﷼ 85,011) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)