Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.484 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,824,722 Kwacha (﷼ 77,420) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)