Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.027 MWK / SSP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 276,145 Kwacha (34,400 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)