Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.028 MWK / SSP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 230,458 Kwacha (28,707 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)