Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.618 MWK / SSP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 561,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 345,163 Kwacha (61,438 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)