Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.337 MWK / SSP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 184% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,728,558 Kwacha (323,873 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 609,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)