Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.236 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 944,384 Kwacha (R$ 4,269) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 664,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)