Cost of living comparison between Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.974 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 426,268 Kwacha (R$ 1,862) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)