Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.694 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 915,899 Kwacha (R$ 4,188) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 648,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)