Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.344 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,654,463 Kwacha (RD$ 173,002) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)