Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.244 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,752,716 Kwacha (RD$ 114,978) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)