Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.282 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 382,966 Kwacha (167,834 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (25 minutes ago)