Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.279 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 571,350 Kwacha (250,742 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)