Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.520 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,626,010 Kwacha (46,179 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (31 minutes ago)