Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.117 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,924,210 Kwacha (36,499 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)