Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.938 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,971,568 Kwacha (49,069 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)