Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.652 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,282,084 Kwacha (59,582 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (22 minutes ago)