Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.791 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,499,947 Kwacha (R$ 11,804) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)