Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.835 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,783,867 Kwacha (R$ 8,152) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)