Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.662 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,504,015 Kwacha (R$ 6,577) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)