Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.320 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,032,256 Kwacha (RM12,598) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)