Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 170.288 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,019,614 Kwacha (RM11,860) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)