Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,970 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.825 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,906,060 Kwacha (R 30,830) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)