Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,750 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.500 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,517,353 Kwacha (R 28,902) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)