Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,873 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.516 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,098,813 Kwacha (R 37,137) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)