Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.190 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,056,917 Kwacha (R 37,958) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)