Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,325 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.860 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,115,568 Kwacha (R 40,794) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)