Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.889 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,986,692 Kwacha (R 36,195) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)