Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.959 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,601,336 Kwacha (€5,235) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)