Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 842.430 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 111% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,238,498 Kwacha (€5,031) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)