Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.490 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 487,370 Kwacha (₨46,459) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)