Cost of living in Jodhpur, India vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 519,941 Kwacha (₨51,937) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)