Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.014 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 608,762 Kwacha (₨60,792) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 569,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)