Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.417 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 464,803 Kwacha (₨44,620) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 404,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)