Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 376,118 Kwacha (₨35,709) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)