Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.048 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 526,178 Kwacha (₨52,367) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)