Cost of living in Jodhpur, India vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.322 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 624,550 Kwacha (₨60,505) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 575,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)