Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,984,002 Kwacha (R$ 9,257) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)