Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.248 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,896,571 Kwacha (﷼ 9,969) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)