Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,684 Kwacha (₩5,901) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)