Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,639,853 Kwacha (₩2,534,998) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 792,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)