Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,661 Kwacha (₩6,017) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (42 minutes ago)