Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.084 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 439,866 Kwacha (元4,226) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)