Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 112.903 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 315,350 Kwacha (元2,793) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)