Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 108.443 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 326,138 Kwacha (元3,007) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)