Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.742 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 444,131 Kwacha (元4,200) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)