Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 108.738 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 345,702 Kwacha (元3,179) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)