Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.438 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 528,465 Kwacha (元5,060) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)