Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.289 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 815,171 Kwacha (元7,459) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)