Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.679 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,742,573 Kwacha (95,631 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (42 minutes ago)