Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.938 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,499,541 Kwacha (109,574 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,820,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)