Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.445 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,350,634 Kwacha (77,209 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)