Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 107.002 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,422,005 Kwacha (元13,290) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)