Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.683 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,522,889 Kwacha (元14,012) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 999,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)