Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.107 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,460,314 Kwacha (元13,143) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 955,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)