Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.656 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,556,460 Kwacha (元14,593) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)