Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.193 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 446,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 434,537 Kwacha (₨70,167) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)