Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.838 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 391,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 351,077 Kwacha (₨51,343) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)