Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.126 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,722 Kwacha (₨245) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)