Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.512 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,978,250 Kwacha (15,883 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)