Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.342 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,562,605 Kwacha (23,238 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)