Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 187.692 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,519,329 Kwacha (24,078 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)