Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.800 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,780,060 Kwacha ($17,854) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)