Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.380 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,674,963 Kwacha ($28,820) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)