Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.420 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,328,445 Kwacha ($14,417) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)