Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 770.668 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,965,990 Kwacha (€3,849) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)