Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 803.996 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,122,748 Kwacha (€3,884) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)