Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.632 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,002,899 Kwacha (€3,872) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)