Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 775.181 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,084,806 Kwacha (€3,979) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)