Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.816 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,921,632 Kwacha (€2,174) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)