Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 767.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,077,540 Kwacha (€4,011) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)