Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,173,876 Kwacha (₩1,778,067) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (37 minutes ago)