Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.635 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 614,905 Kwacha (₩968,817) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)