Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.635 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 569,405 Kwacha (₩896,806) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)