Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.836 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,390,087 Kwacha (€5,215) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (23 minutes ago)