Cost of living comparison between Jena, Germany and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,353,416 Kwacha (€4,323) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)