Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 882.374 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,912,907 Kwacha (€4,435) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (28 minutes ago)