Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.642 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,236,776 Kwacha (₩6,600,480) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)