Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.634 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,840,755 Kwacha (₩4,483,190) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)