Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,285,156 Kwacha (₩4,896,968) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)