Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,374,233 Kwacha (₩5,057,176) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)