Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,635,792 Kwacha (₩5,504,114) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)