Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,452,368 Kwacha (₩5,449,000) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)