Cost of living comparison between Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 191.041 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,930,190 Kwacha (﷼ 10,104) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)