Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.128 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,401,146 Kwacha (﷼ 12,563) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)