Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.253 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,066,696 Kwacha (﷼ 10,863) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)