Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.175 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,923,538 Kwacha (﷼ 10,062) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)