Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.154 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 505,195 Kwacha (₨45,292) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (29 minutes ago)