Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.947 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 539,320 Kwacha (₨49,266) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)