Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.685 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 423,041 Kwacha (₨39,594) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 409,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)