Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.800 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 865,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 856,125 Kwacha (₨79,268) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)