Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.690 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 432,627 Kwacha (₨40,471) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (31 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)