Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.109 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,483,636 Kwacha (₨133,548) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (18 minutes ago)