Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.525 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,786,885 Kwacha (₨169,777) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)