Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.962 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,813,680 Kwacha (₨165,453) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)