Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,003,688 Kwacha (₨190,219) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)