Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.490 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 511,312 Kwacha (₨48,741) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 452,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)