Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.108 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 544,342 Kwacha (₨49,004) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)