Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.170 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 521,705 Kwacha (₨46,705) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 443,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)