Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.761 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 606,005 Kwacha (₨56,315) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)