Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.427 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,304 Kwacha (700 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)