Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.449 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,395 Kwacha (708 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)