Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,985,629 Kwacha (Rp 36,734,656) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)