Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05380 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,582,670 Kwacha (Rp 29,415,236) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)