Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05346 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,366,763 Kwacha (Rp 44,267,601) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)